Friday, May 24, 2013

❤Everything changes for a Reason:]❤


See who's in short hair?
It's not that SHORT anyway, I have cut down half of it i think :/
No regret? yea, beacuse it's now getting longer again xP!


Actually, there is a mountain of assignments waiting for me..
But I just wanna write a short blog to express my feelings right now =)


I'm happy that Miss Ida praised me and told me that my overall result is good.
Well done Candy.
But, I just did well in one of the subjects.
How bout the others?
My maths? EPC? English?
Totally NO EYES SEE ok.
Sometimes, i will ask myself, DID I CHOOSE THE WRONG PATH?
I like archi, I like my coursemates, I like my lecturers, but it's just the way too tiring.
I'm still struggling.
Whatever it is...time will prove.

Although I'm stressed while studying..
But I'm happy that I have a lot of happiest memories with ALL OF YOU!
Penang Trip, Filming, Doing assignments together..
Scrolling back those funny pics makes me smile :)
Really great to meet u all.
Love you guys=3















Lastly...
My life's changed.
Someone just checked in my heart.
He was the piece of puzzle that i lost for so loongggg.
Now I found it.
He is my boyfriend.
Mine.
-End Of Story-





No comments:

Post a Comment