Sunday, December 16, 2012

❤Good-bye Assignmentsssszz!❤




Heyyyy my dusty blog =.=
It has been ignored for few months dy..
Finally, I am free from any project and assignment now!
And good news~
Tomorrow is my final exam and oso last day of this semester!
Felt so relieved yay!

8-12-2012
Happy Birthday to Kampua -JOSHUA!
hahahaha
Really had a great time with you guyssss

Love my pretty mami and babe.
It seems like we have known each other for years ady.
Nothing can describe my feeling how happy I am to have such a best friends in KL.
Hope that we won't quarrel one day in the future XP





Yea, I am sure these are the best memories in this sem with all of you.
We spent a lot of time tgt for almost every single nightsss.
Thanks god I am not alone.
Hope to see u all in the next sem. =D



AND of course i wont forget u all -my love!!!
I know u girls miss me so damn muchhhh.
I'm coming back on Christmas alright.
Can't wait to see u all!


URGH..
It's study time again.
Wish me luck on the English exam tmr K!
After this, I'm gonna play hard and slp like there's NO tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

No comments:

Post a Comment